Friday, August 2, 2013

BEDA Day 2: Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner = Best Liquid Liner Ever?


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 2 of BEDA!

Liquid liner is just one of those makeup items that I feel like only professionals can master. I am horrible at it, so much so that I don’t even bother but browsing through the beauty section of Pinterest you see so many pictures of girls with gorgeous liquid liner I felt the need to give it another shot. As usual with me, I go on to YouTube and watch my favourite beauty Guru's and see what they recommend. I found one of my favourite Guru's MakeupByTiffanyD raving about the Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner. So the next time I made an order at Sephora I was sure to add this to my list. Now this liner clearly claims to enhance your lashes by making them appear fuller. Although I can't speak to those properties because quite frankly, I just don't see much of a difference but the liner itself is AMAZING and yes it is All Caps worthy. 

Tarte is a brand that I have admired for years. They strive to make products that work but that are also friendly for your skin as well as the environment, now who doesn't love that? All products from Tarte are made without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulphate, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances so you can trust these products are not going to irritate your skin in any way. 


I purchased the liner in the colour black and it retails for $22.00 dollars Canadian on the Sephora website. What I love about this product and why I think it is so amazing for women just starting to use liquid liner or women wanting to prefect their applying experience is that this liner really is so easy to use and so precise. The brush is a felt tip (so remember to store the tube upside down so product does not accumulate at the bottom) which makes it a breeze to apply. The point is very thin and fine and it gets thicker towards the bottom. This makes for easy application of either a thin liner look or a thicker more bold look. As long as you store it correctly, the liner gives you one smooth line, with no sparse or uneven spots. The lasting power is also amazing. With liners it is quite tricky because you want the liner to last all day without smudging but you always don't want to be tugging at your eye at night (and causing premature wrinkles) trying to get the darn stuff off. This liner from Tarte is the perfect balance. It doesn't budge but it removes easily with some makeup remover and a cotton pad. This is one of the revolutionary products for me because without it my hopeless self could not for the life of me figure out how to apply liquid liner perfectly. Thanks to Tarte I can do that easily now without a worry. 

I hope you enjoyed this Day 2 post of BEDA. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you like or dislike about BEDA and your thoughts on The Tarte liner if you have tried it or your favourite liquid liner.

I will talk to you all tomorrow with Day 3 of BEDA!

Stay Happy!
- Cate W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips