Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Little Time At Joe Malone

You may know about my perfume addiction. I did a post last August during BEDA about my perfume collection in which I shared my top picks.

I don't generally venture off with perfume and fragrance too often. I find something I like and I stick to it. Like my beloved Miss Dior  but I do read the blogs and have heard of the wonderful Jo Malone and their unique, albeit pricey, selection of scents and I decided to hop on over to my local Holt Renfrew and stop by the Jo Malone counter.


I must say the fragrances at Jo Malone are quite unique and not like anything I have ever tested before. Their are very specific scents and as they are "colognes" they are quite strong and as I was being given samples I was beginning to think I may not like anything and walk away empty handed but I ended up falling for the Grapefruit Cologne and purchased it.



The cologne smells exactly like it says. It has a really strong citrus scent that I thought would be perfect for the upcoming spring months. 


It also has really awesome lasting power. With a lot of my scents, whether high end or not, they don't seem to last more than a couple of hours but this scent really does stand the test of time and can still be smelled, albeit less potently, hours later.


The wonderful ladies at Jo Malone also gave me many samples in my bag which was quite nice. I  liked very many of them but one that I absolutely fell in love with was the Wild Bluebell Cologne which, let me say I am not a floral scent fanatic but this is beautiful and very light, it may just be my next fragrance purchase. 

I must add that Jo Malone really kills it with their packaging. So luxurious!

Let me know if you have tried anything from Jo Malone and if not, tell me your favourite perfume in the comments below. 

- Cate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips