Friday, June 6, 2014

Kit Hydrating Facemask with Sunflower Oil Review


This week's facemask is the Kit Hydrating Facemask with Sunflower Oil. When researching sunflower oil I found it has many positive skincare links, including helping to protect your skin from the sun as well as antioxidants to help with anti-aging.

(Am I the only one who always gets facemask everywhere, especially my hair?
Doesn't matter if my hair is up or down, it's messy!)

The instructions for this facemask will be familiar to you if you've read my other facemask posts: apply evenly to a freshly cleansed face, massage for one minute, leave on for five minutes and wash up! Easy-peasy.

I wouldn't necessarily describe my skin as dry, but I've definitely had those moments where I just feel that my skin could do with a lot more nourishing hydration! Today was one of those days, so I opted for this lovely little mask.

This mask was thick, creamy, and oddly enough, greenish in colour. Immediately I felt a cool, tingly sensation which was quite refreshing. The smell was subtle and not over-powering, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Perhaps this is what sunflower smells like?

I used the time I had to wait to get the polish of my toes in preparation for the bright red nailpolish from Kit I put on for convocation! (Check our instagram for pictures)

After washing off the mask my skin is softer and more hydrated, so this mask can be deemed a success!

Stay tuned for next week when I use the Kit's Peel-off Cucumber Mask! Will I finally be able to wear a facemask and have no mess? We'll see!




3 comments:

  1. Lovzely review and nice presentation!
    looks like a lovely mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena, so nice of you to say! I'm really enjoying all the masks from Kit at Rexall, they work well and they are really affordable! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!!! Where can I find this mask? I live in the dry arid desert of California.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips