Saturday, June 14, 2014

Style Icon Saturdays By Cate Featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

So, to be honest before Pinterest I had never heard too much of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. All I knew was that she took Megan Fox's place in Transformers but you can find many fashion boards on Pinterest filled with Rosie's classic style and I have constantly been finding myself lusting over her many fashion choices. Although it was really hard for me to narrow down this post because their aren't really any looks of Rosie's I don't like, I tried my best to show you the ones I like the best.

She Loves Ankle Booties Just As Much As Me

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

I have been really into ankle booties this past winter and early spring. I even bought a pair but the zipper broke so I had to return them. I know that I will have to purchase a few pairs for the upcoming fall. Rosie loves to rock her ankle booties with some skinny jeans or pants. I think they look great and they make her long legs look even longer. 

She's Got Leather Style Down Pat

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

Image Courtesy of www.flipandstyle.com

Image Courtesy of www.cocoperez.com

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

Leather is a very tricky thing to pull of gracefully and Rosie has proven on many occasions that she can. Whether it be in hot leather pants or a knee length leather skirt. 

She Recycles Pieces Often

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of celebrities never being seen with the same outfit twice. I mean I know they could probably afford getting away with never wearing the same thing twice but us regular gals can't and it's nice to see that people can afford to spend and have a lot still have those treasured pieces that they rock constantly. Whether it is her heels or her classic olive Givenchy bag, Rosie is not afraid to be seen with the same item twice. 

She Dares To Bare Some Serious Leg 

Image Courtesy of www.usmagazine.com


Image Courtesy of www.usmagazine.com

Image Courtesy of www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Image Courtesy of www.digitalspy.ca

Image Courtesy of www.lamodellamafia.com

Image Courtesy of www.usmagazine.com

When you're a 5'9 model with legs for days, you should show em' off with high slits and Rosie does just that on the red carpet. 

Her Hair Is Enviable 

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

She Loves Gold Toned Shimmery Eye Shadow

Image Courtesy of www.independent.ie

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Gold Eyeshadow is so flattering on so many different skin tones and Rosie understands that. She also always uses the perfect amount of blush and shimmer to make her cheeks glow. 

I hope you liked this post and I hope you like Rosie's style as much as I do. Don't forget to let me know in the comments which look you like best. Also, we are currently hosting another giveaway so make sure you check that out and enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips