Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekend Wish List

It is Friday so the weekend is pretty much here. What are your plans?

I love seeing what is on people's wish lists. It is fun to see what products and items people want to own. I have done one of these in the past, which you can check out here.

Here is my current wish list:


This is the only product on this list that I have owned before. I actually used it for a little while and then stopped because I wanted to try something else. Recently, I have been working my way through all the products that have been sitting underneath my skin cupboard and this was one of them. I rediscovered this and learned just how amazing it is at keeping my skin clear without being overly drying. I will definitely repurchase this but once I finish the other three cleansers I am working on.

The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith AKA J.K. Rowling
This book won't be released until June 19th but I am still excited for it. I love Harry Potter and I will read anything by J.K. Rowling and this books seems very interesting. I love mystery novels.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
I have heard from so many people and bloggers, especially one of my favourite YouTuber's CarahAmelie about this being one of best BB Creams and it is a drugstore one so it is definitely affordable and I would love to give it a try.

Ikea Hemnes 8-Drawer Dresser in Gray-Brown
On Meg and I's recent trip to Ikea, which you can read all about here I fell in love with this Gray-Brown colour of furniture and since I have quite a broken dresser (only two of the five dresser drawers work) I need a new one and I think this colour would go well with my predominantly white furniture. Time to save up...

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Well this is another product that I have heard lots about over the years and I finally want to give it a try. I have been working on getting my skin free of post acne marks from my adult acne phase last Spring and I finally feel my skin is getting better (knocks on wood) so maybe this will help get it back to normal.

Lorac PRO Palette
This is another cult favourite and for good reason. It has a wide variety of shades and I heard the pigmentation is awesome. Definitely a palette that I want to have in my collection.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Eau de Parfum
Recently, in Sephora I tried out both the Nirvana White and Nirvana Black fragrances from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Elizabeth and James line and I definitely loved both of them but this one a bit more than the other. My favourite perfume is Miss Dior by Dior so when I find a perfume that I like just as much, it is a welcomed surprise.

Mod Cloth Pretty Purchases Weekend Bag
I have been on the hunt for a pretty Weekend Bag that I can also use for school, carrying all my books and my laptop and Meg actually showed me this bag  and I fell in love with the pretty peach colour and I love cross body straps for weekender bags because it makes them much easier to carry.

So these are a few things on my wish list. Make sure to let me know in the comments what your current wish list entails or if you have any experience with any of the items on my current wish list make sure to tell me your thoughts, I would love to hear them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips