Saturday, August 9, 2014

Product Rave: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil Spray

So...

I don't normally talk about a ton of hair care on this blog, I usually leave that to Meg. That is because I have quite oilier hair. It is usually really great and healthy looking the day I wash it, but the next day it becomes a greasy mess so I don't use a lot of product in my hair.

My hair routine consists of mainly the basics like shampoo (both wet and dry), conditioner, heat protectant spray, and some hairspray to tame fly aways. Anything else usually weighs my hair down.

Lately I have been finding my hair a little more dull. Especially because I have been using more products to control the oil in my hair it takes away from the natural shine in my hair. But this Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil by Organix is a miracle worker.

(You can tell I love this because it's almost empty but don't worry I am on my way out to repurchase!)

I must admit I did steal this product from my moms bathroom and I am sure glad I did. This product is such a miracle for hair that is fine but needs a boost.

Product Info: This product is found in drugstores so it isn't too pricey. Around $9.00 to $11.00 per 118ml.

Consistency: This product, as it says, is a weightless dry oil so it does feel like an oil but not a thick oil and because it is a dry oil it does not leave your hair incredibly greasy.

How I Use It: So after I get out of the shower and have washed and conditioned my hair, I towel dry my hair and divide it into two sections and spray a few spritzes on either side and run my fingers through my hair to disperse the product. I then go on and blow dry my hair.

My Thoughts: I absolutely love this oil. Like the title of this post suggests, this is a product rave. It is one of the only oil based hair products I have tried that does not make my hair greasy and feeling like  I need another shower to wash it out. It gets my hair back to being shiny again as well which I appreciate.

Overall: I would definitely purchase this product time and time again. I have always heard amazing things about Argan Oil but have never been able to use it for my hair because of the thick texture but in this formulation, it works great. I would suggest any oily haired girls to give this a whirl.

Let me know if you are a fan of using oils in your hair and make sure to tell me your favourites in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips