Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring Random Favourites (Non-Beauty Related)

I love watching Non- Beauty related favourites on YouTube because I like to see what products women out there like using besides beauty and skincare because like every other girl, I have interests that are not specifically beauty related and it's nice to talk about other things as well.

I thought I would show you some of the Random things I have been loving these past few months.


I have mentioned these mists before but lately I have been having trouble sleeping again (if you are as well check out our Sleep Tips Post here) and this definitely is helping again with creating a bedtime ritual and the scent is so calming and relaxing. 

This is my newest bedside book. I like to read a few of the short stories every night before bed. I love B.J.'s writing style and the stories are both funny and intelligent. Definitely a great read. 

I have had this necklace for a while but I have really started to wear it a lot this Spring. It is from an Etsy shop called MinimalsVS and the owner Maya is from Slovenia. I have actually bought another necklace from her before when her shop was smaller than it is now. Right now she has over 400 items on her shop and she actually has opened even more Etsy shops. I love her Jewellery because it is minimalistic and great quality. I have had this necklace and my other one for a long time and they have not faded or diminished quality. 

Now this is a little extravagant for a water bottle I know but if you're like me and you can't stand drinking warm water then you may want to invest in a bottle like this. It keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 (if you like that sorta thing) and I also really love the wood collection, it is definitely the most unique looking bottle I have ever had. Also, for every bottle sold in the Wood Collection, S'well will plant a tree.

I love anything citrus and this tea is so wonderful. It is tangy, it has the slightest hint of sweetness (I don't add sugar or honey in my tea). Many people don't like to drink hot tea during the warmer months but this is perfect for Summer because even though you can drink it warm, the citrus makes it refreshing to drink. 

These are the perfect shoes for Spring and Summer. They slip on really easily and they are comfortable all day long. I owned a pair of Steve Madden Slip On's a while back and although they were very comfortable they had a gruelling break in process but these Vans were comfortable right from the start and I love that. 

I found this at my local dollar store and decided to test it out and boy is it yummy. One side has smooth caramel amongst the wafers while the other has crunchy caramel. i must say I love the crunchy side because it has a butterscotch like flavour but both sides are still delicious. 

With all that chocolate I have been eating I need a good toothpaste. I love drinking cold water and often with lemon inside so that has been definitely effecting the sensitivity and will probably eventually wear down the enamel so I had switched to Sensodyne toothpaste a while ago and have now decided to try this specific one to hopefully repair and protect the enamel from erosion. 

I hope you enjoyed my Random Favourites. I would love to know what products you have been lovely lately that are non-beauty related. Share in the comments below or send us a tweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips