Thursday, August 27, 2015

What We're Loving Lately

We just wanted to give you a little update on the things we're enjoying right now from skincare to books and more!

Skincare

Meg: I've recently started trying some of the Kiehls products including their Ultra Facial Cleanser, Ultra  Facial Toner, and their Ultra Facial Cream. I'm really liking them so far- they make my skin feel so soft! After I've used them for a little longer, you'll see a review.


Cate: I picked up the L'oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Facial Oil while it was on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart and I have been loving the results. It is very light and dries quickly so you don't look like a greasy faced human and it definitely leaves your skin glowing all the time. 

 Food


Meg: This recipe for No Bake Energy Balls is so easy and so yummy. They make a great breakfast if you are on the run or little snack. It's hard to stop after one or two though- I'm warning you!



Cate: I have been making big pots of pasta every Sunday and having it throughout the week. I love pasta and lately I have been being creative and using my own recipe (which I do plan to share on the blog). 

Makeup

Meg: I haven't been wearing too much makeup lately because it's been so bloody hot! But I'm loving the Balm's Nude Tude eyeshadow palette when I do wear make up. It makes my life so easy with it's lovely neutral shades.


Cate: I discovered the Eye Booster Pen by Physician's Formula through Carah Amelie on YouTube and I love it like the Stila one and the bonus is that it is readily available at the drugstore.


Books


Meg: I've been on vacation this week and have just flown through the Harry Potter series, one of my all-time favourites. 



Cate: So this isn't a conventional book but a colouring book for adults. I recently picked this up and I can't wait to start colouring. The pictures are so detailed and it will definitely be a lot of work but so worth it and most importantly, fun!

Make sure to tell us what you've been loving lately in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips