Friday, August 16, 2013

BEDA Day 16: All About Lush Solid Shampoos

Hello again everyone and welcome to Day 16 of BEDA!!!

Today we are going to be focusing on Lush's Solid Shampoos. Now many people (including me) are fascinated by this concept. In fact, it seems so foreign and unattainable. Shampoo that is solid? How would that even work? Will it lather? Will it get my hair clean enough?

Well folks, I am here to answer all of your burning questions. Just like you, I was curious about this concept and needed to get my hands on this stuff immediately. So I went online and did my research on which one was suitable for me. I have oily hair. It is super shiny and awesome when it is freshly washed but they next day it turns into a grease pile (sorry for the visual), so I needed something that was going to combat that and I found many people raving about Jumping Juniper which is meant for oily hair like mine.


I decided to give solid shampoo a try. Before I gave it a whirl I wanted to know how to use it so I found this lovely video from Lush's YouTube channel showing me just how to use the bar effectively. So I hopped into the shower and gave it my best shot.



Now let me tell you, I am amazed at the results. Not only did it lather up so well, it also cleansed my hair beautifully. I was surprised how similar the cleaning experience was to a regular liquid shampoo without the added mess and worrying about if you accidentally spill a product.

So I bought Jumping Juniper back at the end of April and it is August now and after using this product every other day, you can see that I still have quite a bit of product left. That is because these bars are so efficient. You never end up using more than you need to and so you don't end up wasting product. I would recommend to get the extra Lush tin so that your shampoo bar wont melt in the shower.

I recently received as a birthday gift another solid shampoo from Lush. This one is called Squeaky Green and it works just the same as the other one. This one is not formulated for oily hair but it is a clarifying shampoo so it does get all the gunk out and I love it so much.

I would recommend anyone to go try out the Lush Solid Shampoos, you can find one specific to your hair type. Don't be afraid to pop into Lush and ask one of the sales associates. I always find that they are so helpful and very knowledgeable on the products they carry.

I hope you enjoyed Day 16 of BEDA and hopefully you learned something new :)

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips