Saturday, August 17, 2013

BEDA Day 17: Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 17 of BEDA!!!

Today, as you can see from the title, we are going to be talking about the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. 

I generally love Korres products and they tend to do well on my skin so I was really excited to try this, especially because of all the hype surrounding its awesomeness but at $48.00 bucks a jar I knew I had to be cautious.

I like reviewing expensive products for you because it will show you whether or not I feel the product was worth the money or not and in this case I definitely think this product is worth it.



This is my second jar of the moisturizer and I had stopped using it in between just to compare and see whether or not it was really doing something for my skin and let me tell you, it was doing wonders. Within 2 weeks of the first jar I noticed how dramatically my skin was changing and how fast my dark spots were fading. The first time I used this I was not using Rose Hip Oil in conjunction so this product was working on its own to brighten my skin and it really got the job done.

I love the texture of this product. It is rich enough to really hydrate the skin enough but it is also light enough for people with oily skin to use (even in the summer).

I also really love the scent. I know scent is not really a priority but at night you don't want to smell gross while you are trying to snuggle up and get a good nights rest. This scent is very light and airy and pleasant to the nose.

I really would recommend this moisturizer to anyone who is in need of brightening of the skin or to hep fade dark spots caused my acne.

Thank you for reading Day 17 of BEDA.

Stay Happy!!!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips