Thursday, August 22, 2013

BEDA Day 22: Sephora Haul

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 22 of BEDA.

Today I thought I would do a bit different of a post again. Instead of the normal review I figured I would do a haul. Most times I just buy stuff and then feature the stuff on the blog with reviews. This time I thought I would haul these products and tell you why I bought them and then eventually you will probably see some reviews on the blog about these products and see if they live up to the hype.

So I will show you in pictures what I purchased and tell you why I bought it and what I'm hoping it will do for me.

Let's get started...


Product: Perricone MD Firming Facial Toner 
Why I bought it: I bought this because I have always wanted to try stuff from the range but never really knew what to buy and this toner was featured in a magazine I was reading at work as a "miracle product" so I decided to give it a whirl. 
My hopes: I am really hoping that this toner works to reduce the size of my pores. Many people have talked about this product and raved about how much smaller their pores are after using it so that is exactly what I want. 



Product: Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen 
Why I bought it: This product was the one that started my online shopping cart at Sephora. Once I heard MakeupByTiffanyD on YouTube (who is one of my favourite YouTubers) rave about this product for years I finally decided to purchase it. 
My hopes: This is a moisturizer that is supposed to even out your skin tone a bit while giving you SPF coverage. I am hoping that this will even out my complexion enough so I can go without makeup and feel pretty confident. 


Product: Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
Why I bought it: This was actually a whim purchase. I had heard this was great many times before by different people but didn't really find it necessary but I saw it on a sale and decided to go for it. 
My Hopes: I just hope that this will be a great facial scrub to use once or twice a week. 


Product: Josie Maran Coconut Waterecolor Cheek Gelee in the colour Pink Escape
Why I bought it: This product is raved about on Pinterest and there is so much hype now on using different forms of blushes (other than powdered). One thing you may not know about me is that I am a blush fanatic so I thought I would get in on the trend. 
My hopes: When I first got this product I was surprised at how small the packaging for a blush was but my hopes are that it will give me a rosy pinched glow without being cakey like some powdered blushes can tend to look like. I want that dewy summer glow to last till fall. 


Product: Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme in the colour Loved
Why I bought it: This was another whim purchase because it was on sale. Once again, I had always wanted to try it but could not really justify the price but when it was on sale I jumped at the chance to have one. 
My hopes: I love naturally flushed lips that looks effortless and that is what I hope this product will give me. 


Product: NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in the colour Via Veneto
Why I bought it: Another one of my favourite YouTube beauty guru's MissGlamorazzi has featured this product in her videos and she said it works really well on her oily eye area. 
My hopes: I hope this product will last all day (or at least most of the day) without smudging and budging. 


Well there you have it. Day 22 of BEDA with a haul is now complete. 

Look out for reviews of these products in the near future to see if they lived up to my hopes. See you all tomorrow for Day 23 of BEDA. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Stay Happy!

- Cate W. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips