Friday, August 23, 2013

BEDA Day 23: Philosophy Eye Hope Review

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 23 of BEDA,

I have been doing a lot of fun posts recently but I thought today I would go back to the basics and do a good old fashioned review for you.

Today I am reviewing the Philosophy Eye Hope eye cream. I recently purchased the Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser and the Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume and The Bay, which is a local Canadian department store was having a promotion that if you spent $50.00 or more on Philosophy products you would receive a Philosophy gift bag with your purchase.

In this gift bag there were a bunch of different Philosophy products but the one I was most excited for was the Eye Hope eye cream because if you know from my recent BEDA post on the Korres eye cream (link here) I suffer from under eye dark circles and this eye cream is supposed to work towards reducing them so I was so happy to have gotten 2, 2ml samples of this stuff to try out.



The consistency of this product is nice. I would not recommend it for the morning time because it is on the thick side but for night it is great and moisturizing.

Now for my experience with the product....

I HATE IT!!!!

Yes, I know that seems a little harsh but I do and the reason why is milia (tiny bumps underneath your eyes). I have never had an eye cream in my life ever give me those bumps underneath my eyes. I could not continue using it to see the results and whether or not my dark circles improved or not. I know for a fact that this was the product that gave me those bumps because after I stopped using it the bumps disappeared.

I know a lot of people like this product but it is not for me and I am glad that I got a sample and did not have to spend money on it because it is quite pricey.

Final Decision: I would skip this product especially if your eye area is sensitive because you probably don't want those little bumps underneath your eyes.


Thank you for reading Day 23 of BEDA. I will see you tomorrow for Day 24!

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips