Friday, January 10, 2014

A Little Update: Introducing "Meg Reads"

Hello everyone,


In my effort to make this blog a hub of all things that interest me and other girls around the world I want to announce a new element that will be coming to this site.

I love reading and I know many of you out there do as well. One of my really awesome friends Meg is also an avid reader and she has graciously decided to come along for the journey and write book reviews for your enjoyment.

I am really excited for Meg to come on board and share her insight and I hope you all will welcome her with open arms and I know you will enjoy reading what she has to share.

Meg's first book review should be up by Sunday and her reviews will be titled "Meg Reads" and you can find them quicker by clicking on that category in the upper tab bar of the blog.

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips