Thursday, January 9, 2014

Konjac Sponge? Clarisonic for Extremely Sensitive Skin?

Hello Again Friends, 

I am really excited to do this review for you all today. As you know, I love my Clarisonic Face Brush, so much so that I did a review on in back in August for BEDA which you can check out here but I also realize that the Clarisonic, even with the sensitive brush head can still be too harsh for extremely sensitive skin that is prone to irritation.

My skin is a little on the sensitive side (something I get from my mom who has extremely sensitive skin) and it gets extremely sensitive during certain times of the year, especially winter. So during this past winter I bought and tested out a Konjac Sponge which I purchased online from www.freshfaced.ca which you can find here.  

*Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me and this post is not sponsored. Clicking on the pictures will bring you to purchasing info. 



Product Info: I purchased my Konjac Sponge online for $10.00 which is a standard price for most Konjac Sponges but some can run you a little more. There are many different versions of the Konjac Sponge depending on skin type. Mine is French Pink Clay which is perfect for sensitive skin. 

How To Use It: The sponge is hard as a rock (as pictured above) when it is not wet but as soon as you you run it through some warm water, it softens up (as pictured below). You can add your cleanser to the top of the sponge or directly onto your face and use the sponge to work the cleanser into your skin. 


Overall: This sponge is really great for removing makeup while at the same time being sensitive on the skin. If you have sensitive skin this is a must and is much more affordable than the pricier Clarisonic. 


I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have tried the Konjac Sponge definitely leave me your opinions and reviews in the comments. Also leave any product recommendations and post recommendations in the comments below. 

Until Next Time...

Stay Happy!!

- Cate W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips