Saturday, May 31, 2014

Style Icon Saturdays By Cate: David Beckham

So a few weeks ago, Meg did an awesome male Style Icon post on Ryan Gosling (which you can find here) and I thought it was a fun twist on us always featuring the ladies. 

Today I am featuring a man who I think always has impeccable style and that is David Beckham. 

David always looks dapper on the Red Carpet and cool and collected when he is on the streets. Here are some of my favourite swoon worthy looks that David has donned. 

He Looks Great In A Suit 

Image Courtesy of www.newgirlatthewalk.com

Image Courtesy of www.newgirlatthewalk.com

Image Courtesy of www.newgirlatthewalk.com

Like Meg mentioned in her Ryan Gosling post, a girl can't resist a guy in a well tailored suit and David definitely rocks a well cut suit. His ties also always compliment really nicely. 

He Loves A Good Cardigan 

Image Courtesy of www.cosmopolitan.co.uk

Image Courtesy of www.stylebistro.com

Image Courtesy of www.dailymail.co.uk

If you know me you know I'm a sucker for a good cardigan and I love a guy who can rock a cardigan while looking incredibly cool. 

He Mixes Jeans and Blazers
Image Courtesy of www.justjared.com

Image Courtesy of www.tenerclasse.com

Image Courtesy of www.people.com

David loves to mix a fancy blazer with some casual jeans. I love this kind of look on both men and women. 

His Daughter and His Beanie are His Best Accessory 

Image Courtesy of www.imnotobsessed.com

Image Courtesy of www.newgirlatthewalk.com

Image Courtesy of www.newsfashiontrend.com

When I was looking for pictures of David and his style, I noticed that David loves to wear some great beanies, especially when he is out walking the streets of Los Angeles or London. Another thing I noticed is that his gorgeous daughter always puts a smile on his face and who doesn't love a guy holding his precious baby girl?

I hope you enjoyed this fun Style Icon post. Is there a guy's stye that makes you swoon? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips