Saturday, June 28, 2014

Style Icon Saturdays By Cate Featuring Miranda Kerr

So if you have followed this blog for a little while, you will probably know a bit about me and you may have guessed that I adore Miranda Kerr. She is the reason why I adore Rose Hip Oil and use it almost everyday. She has enviable skin so I always look to interviews with her for tips and I am dying to try her skincare line soon. Another thing that I admire about Miranda is her sense of style. She always looks great confident in the clothes she chooses.

Here are some of the reasons why I looks up to her style.

She Rocks A Good Skinny Jean






Miranda loves to wear skinny jeans and pants when she is out and about and she always seems to pair her skinny jeans with a looser fitting top (my favourite look) which makes her outfit seemed relaxed and casual and chic at the same time. 

She Loves Wearing Black 





If I have noticed one thing in Miranda's style, it's that she loves black. Black is a tricky colour because although it is flattering and chic it does have the potential to look dull and plain but Miranda knows how to accessorize while wearing black.

She Has An Awesome Array Of SHOES!






Miranda really isn't one to skimp on shoes. She is almost always wearing a pair of heels. Whether they be paired with dress pants, flared white jeans, dresses, or skirts; she's got the right heel for every occasion and look. 

She Sizzles On The Red Carpet 




Miranda is always a hit on the Red Carpet. Her dresses are always on point and her makeup is always fresh faced and never overdone. 

Tell me your favourite looks from Miranda in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips