Monday, September 8, 2014

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus: 3 Week Test


So given my long battle with post acne scarring I have tried any and everything I can come across to help with the spots. Recently I got a sample of the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Serum after purchasing some things from Shoppers Drug Mart and I decided to give it a try.

I haven't had much luck with Clinique skincare in the past; if you remember I tried their 3 Step Skincare System in the past and was not a fan so I was reluctant to give this a try but after reading some positive reviews online I put my hesitations aside and gave it a go; at the very least if it sucked I would be able to let you all know, of the joys of blogging... 

Product Info: The full size cost of this serum is $59.00 for 30ml and $88.00 for a 50ml bottle. 

Consistency: The serum is a thick gel-like consistency that absorbs a little slower into the skin but it does absorb after a couple minutes. 

How I Use It: This serum came as a 2 week sample but I wound up having enough for 3 weeks because I only used it on my forehead, mainly because those are wear most of my dark spots are and also I wanted to use it for more than 2 weeks to really see the results. 


My Thoughts: So as you can see from the above picture, there is quite a big difference in the last 3 weeks (please ignore my ginormous pimple). Some of my major dark spots have faded and my skin texture looks a lot more even and my pores look smaller. In fact I didn't actually notice the difference in my skin's texture until I took these pictures. I guess if you look at you skin every single day you probably don't notice the major changes so even if you don't blog I would recommend taking before and after pictures to see if the products you are using are actually making a difference. 

Overall: I think this is a great serum by Clinique and I would definitely give this another try and purchase a full size because if the results are this good in 3 weeks imagine how good they could be with continued use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips