Monday, September 1, 2014

Thank You


Meg and I would just like to give all of you a big Thank You for supporting our blog during August. If you didn't know we did a little series called BEDA which is a blog post every day in August. It started as my own little tradition last year and Meg and I decided to bring it back this year. 

We really appreciate you reading our posts and commenting and interacting with us. It has been a lot of fun to get to know more of you out there. 

Now that September has started and school is approaching very quickly (I go back on Wednesday and Meg on Thursday) we will be taking this week off blogging in order to get ready for school but also to prep more posts for you all. 

Because Meg and I are both going to be in school and working we my not be able to have blog posts up as frequently as three times a week like we have been doing, it may only be twice a week but there will still be new content on the blog and we still enjoy writing for you. 

Thank you so much for all of your support and we hope you stick with us through all of this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips