Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Blog Posting Schedule for the Rest of the Year

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog...

I have missed you, even though it has been a day since BEDA ended. If you haven't read my Thank You post click this link here.

I know that I mentioned in that post that school is starting and that posting is going to be a little more difficult but I am committed so that is why I decided that I will be posting a new blog post every Thursday for the rest of 2013. The Thursday posts will start on September 19th and go on from there.

If you don't follow me on Twitter, you can with the link here. I mentioned on Twitter that I wanted to do a "Cleanser Spotlight" where I review new cleansers and scrubs each month. I will be posting those on the third Thursday of each month.

I hope you all are excited for this new schedule of posts and I am committed to not missing any weeks.

If you have any requests or things you would like to see on the blog, please comment below and tell me. After all I want to write posts that you will enjoy.

I will talk to you all soon and good luck to any of you who are starting school or who have started already, I'm sure you guys will rock this school year!!!

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips